Thursday, July 5

Atelier Versace Fall Winter 2012-2013

Versace does not disappoint this year with its new winter collection held at the Ritz in Paris. I can honestly say I have not been wowed lately when it comes to new designer collections but the new Versace range is right up my street! I love the colour palette and the prints are just exquisite! The combination of the short and long dresses works well and ties the whole collection together. The floor length dresses inparticular are just amazing.....why so expensive...definitely not within my budget but one can wish!

Enjoy!

All images from the Official Versace Facebook page Ive just uploaded some of my favourites visit https://www.facebook.com/versace for the full collection!

"This season’s Atelier Versace collection is built upon the idea of deconstruction and reconstruction in all its various forms. Inspired by the imagery and decoration of tarot cards, powerful symbols such as the sun, moon and world are reproduced on weightless fabrics with a glass effect." Versace Official Page.


Jodie x