Thursday, July 19

Shopping Haul #1

In the last month I have treated myself! I always hunt for bargains as being a student my budget is not exactly massive! As I have worked at the Clarks shoe shop for over 3 years I alway wait for the summer sale to find great deals on shoes and handbags! 


I had my eye on this Clarks handbag for months but with my Clarks connections ;) I found out this little baby was going in the summer sale. RRP £24.99 for the floral print leather strapped handbag. Finally was reduced to £14.99 not including my employee discount :)


Alot of people have the idea that Clarks is old fashioned but I am here to tell you all that their are a few hidden gems in their stock! I found these wedged snake skin style sandals in the spring and again waited until the summer sale to grab myself a pair! RRP £34.99 now reduced to £19.99! Bargain I think so....and so comfy!


Family parties always prompt me to buy a new frock! With the up coming christening I wanted a dress that would suit the occassion and not bankrupt my purse! I bought this from a local boutique for £20! The royal blue dipped hemmed dress does flatter the figure by flowing over the parts of the body you most want to hide! eg. thighs and hips!



Jodie x