Monday, August 6

Shopping Haul #2 Boohoo.com

Having not bought myself any new clothes in a long time a work friend pointed out I really needed to blow some cash and treat myself! So I did! As soon as I the working day ended I got online and looked around for soime good bargains! ( Although I was treating myself I always shop for the best deals!) I found that www.boohoo.com had some fab stuff in the sale, with most items discounted over 50%!

I am a firm believer of dressing for your shape and if you need a bigger size in a garment just get it! It will make you look better in the long run! There is nothing worse than seeing a girl in jeans that are way to small! No one likes a muffin top girls!

I wanted to share my purchases with you, let me know what you think!

Total spend £80.49 not to shabby for seven great items!

Cindy Contrast Lapel Blazer, Stone

Lizzie Heart Jumper, Black

Carla American Girl Tee, White

Suzie Satin Skinny Belted Trouser, Salmon

Kerin Feather Print Waterfall Cardigan, Mocha

Lola Multi Pkt Zip Detail Skinny Biker Jeans, Khaki

Nicolette Lace Frill Detail Jacket With Capped Sleeves, Ivory


Jodie x