Sunday, October 7

Anthropologie - Afternoons with Gaudi

I came across this website whilst prowling the internet for inspiration for new material on my blog, and found it utterly charming! Anthropologie is a women's fashion retailer and online store which was founded in 1992. Everything they sell is so feminine and they offer some lovely gift ideas! Anthropologie sells everything from clothing to shoes to home-ware  the brand seems to want to sell a lifestyle as well as a shopping experience! Although some items are a little pricey, depending on your budget, you certainly get what you pay for!


The brand have also just launched their new seasons range which is inspired by Antoni Gaudi. The new collection appropriately named Afternoons with Gaudi is apart of the new October 2012 catalogue. I also loved the photography for this catalogue. With Barcelona as it's backdrop the shoot really shows the inspiration and influence behind the collection! Although an American brand I get more of a European feel from all the clothing, which is why I think this brand has a unique identity.

This brand definitely gets the thumbs up from me! :)

Afternoons with Gaudi























 www.anthropologie.com

 Originally starting in the US the brand has expanded and now has stores in Regent Street and Kings Road, London! Here are some of my favourite items I found on the website.







                       



Jodie x