Thursday, December 27

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo + Conditioner Review



If I am completely honest I have never treated my hair very well and it hasn't done my long locks any favours! Which is not surprising when I was spending 99p on shampoo and very rarely conditioning my hair. I am hear to tell you girls and boys you can't scrimp when it comes to haircare! I have eventually realised that you get what you pay for and I am definitely seeing the results.

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner is by far one of the best hair products I have tried. Retailing at £6.99 each it is pricey compared to my 99p purchases but it is well worth it! I use it every other day and it leaves my hair feeling fresher, softer and shinier! If you find products with keratin in, the protein helps to strengthen and soften hair, which after lots of heat damage my hair sorely needed!

With the Organix product also blending together coconut oil and cocoa butter the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing! Which obviously sticks to the hair which makes yourself smell amazing to! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for some well needed hair repair! This is a great product and will definitely be buying again!



Jodie x