Monday, February 18

Birthday and Valentine's Haul

I have finally turned 21! Being a Valentine's baby as well I always get double the surprises! So I thought I would share with you all what my lovely friends and family bought me for my birthday. I was extremely spoilt and I am a very lucky girl! 







Valentine's Gifts :)


Birthday Gifts :)


My friends all got together and bought me loads of different things including candles, chocolates, a scarf etc but they also bought me a love black rose Pandora ring. Its so unusual but so me! I love it!


This ring wasn't bought for me but pasted down from my mum. She has always wanted to give me one of her rings when I hit 21 and this one was my favourite since I was little, so my lovely mum has now given it to me.


Along with huge amounts of chocolate and wine I got several new perfumes! And I love them all! I got Beyonce's Heat Perfume, The Ghost Fragrance and an Emporio Armani Perfume :) these will definitely keep me stocked till Christmas!


My new Kindle Fire! No one actually bought me this but I purchased it with my birthday money!


AND FINALLY THE BEST GIFT EVER! My lovely boyfriend surprised me so much with this gift I cried! I have always wanted to visit the Big Apple and now I'm going at the end of February! Pictures and Hauls to follow in March :)


Jodie x