Sunday, February 3

Liebster Blog Award

Being a blogger for just under a year I learn new things everyday whilst blogging. Only recently I read about the Liebster Award which now I've actually been nominated for by the lovely Meimei from the blog meimeisays!
 
This award is passed on through the blogging community for bloggers with under 200 GFC followers, helping to promote their blog. The rules are pretty straight forward!

1) Nominees must link back to the person that nominated them.
2) Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3) You also must answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
4) Come up with 11 questions to ask the 11 people you have nominated for this award.
 
 
 
 
 
Random Facts
 
  1. I am slightly obsessed with The Vampire Diaries.
  2. I work in a Bridal Shop (Maria Modes Bridalwear).
  3. I love the Crime channel.
  4. I am awesome at making homemade Ice-cream (no Ice-cream maker!)
  5. My birthday is on Valentine's Day.
  6. I have never dyed my hair or worn fake nails.
  7. It's my dream to travel around America, east to west coast!
  8. Favourite film has to be Harry Potter!
  9. I know how to dress make and have even made my own collection.
  10. 10 year plan is to own my own wedding consultancy business.
  11. I started You On My Cloud in February 2012.
 
 
Questions from Meimei
 
  1. What has been your favourite trend that you do not get tired of?
  2.  
    I have always been a huge fan of print and never get tired of accessorising with animal or floral prints!
     
  3. If you could wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would you like to wear?
  4.  
    Probably my sweats! It sounds bad but I am to attached to them! :)
     
  5. Which top 5 celebrities would you want to dine with, dead or alive? 
  6.  
    This answer might be a bit obvious if you have read my random facts! Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev from The Vampire Diaries, Daniel Radcliffe from Harry Potter, Michael McIntyre and Ryan Gosling who is my celeb crush at the moment! This would be an awesome dinner!
     
  7. How many handbags do you own?
  8.  
    6.
     
  9. Do you have a hobby?
  10.  
    Blogging is my hobby at the moment.
     
  11. Where was your last holiday?
  12.  
    Last year I went to Majorca in May and to a cabin in Shropshire in October.
     
  13. What is your favourite restaurant?
  14.  
    Hard one as I have two favourites, Happy Garden Chinese or Abruzzo Italian.
     
  15. Do you have any pet peeves?
  16.  
    People who are late and people who are rude!
     
  17. Who is your favourite Blogger / Youtuber?
  18.  
    I don't have a favourite I like a lot of different blogs!
     
  19. What is your favourite skin care product?
  20.  
    Anything from the Simple range!
     
  21. and lastly, what made you start blogging? 
  22.  
    I went to a conference where a successful blogger did a speech! She inspired me!
     
My nominated bloggers are:
 
 
                                             My Questions for my Nominated Bloggers
 
  1. When was your blog born?
  2. Favourite television show?
  3. What is your occupation (if your a student what are you studying)?
  4. How often do you blog?
  5. Most memorable experience?
  6. What is your 10 year plan?
  7. Favourite make-up brand?
  8. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
  9. All time favourite movie?
  10. Your 5 most precious belongings?
  11. 5 celebrities you would most like to meet?
Thank you again to Meimei who nominated me! To all my nominated bloggers please let me know when you do your questions so I can see your answers :)
 
 
Jodie x