Monday, February 18

New York Here We Come!


My lovely boyfriend is taking me to New York for my 21st Birthday! So I've been researching what we can do on our adventure! Here are the top 15 places I want to visit whilst I'm in the Big Apple! If any of my readers have ever been I would love some advice on where to go, what to do and where to eat :) we are staying in the heart of Times Square! Pictures and Hauls will be added after I get back from my trip in March! 

  1. Empire State and Chrysler Building.
  2. Bloomingdale's and Macy's.
  3. Central Park and Central Park Zoo.
  4. Natural History Museum
  5. Metropolitan Museum of Art.
  6. Museum of Modern Art.
  7. The New York City Bakery's Hot Chocolate Festival.
  8. Broadway.
  9. Ground Zero and World Trade Center.
  10. Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
  11. Fifth Avenue.
  12. Rockefeller Center
  13. Top of The Rock Observatory.
  14. Times Square.
  15. Bryant Park.



Jodie x