Sunday, February 3

Shopping Haul #4

My new shopping haul! I've been doing a lot lately I think I need to stop spending! I bought all of these clothes from Matalan and the shoes from Clarks. The motivation for this haul was mostly to do with my new job! I have just started at a bridal company and I was in need of some new smart but comfortable clothes that I can wear day-to-day at work, this is also the same for the shoes!


Blue/Black Leopard Print Shirt £14


Over-sized Black Shirt £8


Grey Cowl Neck Jumper with Belt £16


(I know this is not for work but I was in desperate need of a new bikini for this summer) 
Tropical Print Halter Neck Bikini £14 for the set. 




Clarks Black Flats £49.99 (Henderson Fun) 





Black Wedged Ankle Boots £64.99 ish (unsure of original price I got them on sale for £31.99)