Friday, March 8

Jennifer Lawrence in Miss Dior Handbag Campaign 2013

I'm usually pretty good at keeping up with the latest trends and researching recent fashion news, but I have to confess, lately I have not been doing my homework! The start of 2013 has pasted in a blur and it is already the beginning of March, but I have now vowed to stay on top of my online research!  In the past I have posted about my favourite campaigns, collections and trends so here goes 2013 I have found my first fashion campaign of the year that I love!

Being a huge fan of Jennifer Lawrence anyway after her appearance in The Hunger Games I do tend to check up on whats going on with her and I found that she has recently done a campaign for Miss Dior to promote their new chain-handled handbag range. She was also wearing a selection from the ready-to-wear collection by Dior's new designer Raf Simons. I am loving this photoshoot of the newly brunette Jennifer, the photographer Willy Vanderperre definitely produced a very classy campaign! Yes the photographs look a little too photo-shopped for my liking but they are still beautiful all the same. You can also tell they have slimmed her down a little which is a shame as she has such a lovely figure! Jennifer herself has even said how much she loves photoshop, saying 'People don't really look like that'. Personally I think she is one of the few people that look great au natural! So here are the pictures from Jen's Miss Dior shoot!

What do you think of her new campaign? 









Jodie x