Sunday, March 3

New York City Photos


I posted around the time of my birthday about my lovely present I received from my boyfriend which was a trip to NYC! So the trip pasted in a blur and was over so quickly but it was an awesome trip and so exciting! We were there Monday to Friday and tried to fit everything possible in to our trip. So here are some of my pictures from our trip to NYC! We did New York by day, night, on foot and by sea! You will see below pictures of Times Square, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Top of the Rock, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, The Plaza Hotel, The Statue of Liberty, Magnolia Bakery and the M+M Store! 

As it was our 1st trip to the city we wanted to do all the popular tourist stuff available as you probably won't end up doing these things again. We were stopped a lot by people trying to sell various different things but we felt we wanted to do things at our own pace and not be tied down. This is the best advice I could give anyone visiting the city, do what you want to do and when you want to do it! This is what we did and it was awesome! So here are the pictures! What do you think? 


















Jodie x