Sunday, March 17

Y3 and Adidas Spring/Summer Campaign 2013

I posted a few days ago about how I have not been doing my homework recently when it comes to the latest fashion campaigns. I recently posted about the Miss Dior advert featuring Jennifer Lawrence which was released in February 2013. As I vowed to continue my research here is another new fashion campaign from 2013. Yohji Yamamoto and Adidas have come together once again in this campaign to celebrate their 10th year of collaboration. Y3 teamed up with photographer Pierre Debusschere for their new Spring/Summer 2013 campaign which is based around the exploration of movement and motion. This new collection is all about bold colours and graphics and certainly catch the eye! The images have been distorted to add to the feeling of movement that the campaign is centered around.

The photography is definitely eye-catching, especially the strong coloured images which are my favourites. I would say the campaign captures the identity of each brand well and has definitely fulfilled it's brief. What do you think of this new 2013 campaign from Y3 and Adidas?











Jodie x