Wednesday, May 22

No.7 Eye-shadow Review



Normally No.7 is not my first choice when it comes to make-up but I was bought a set of eye shadows for Christmas so I thought why not give it a try! I realise it has been over 5 months since Christmas and I am only just using this gift set, I'm bad I know. But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I first used the products. The set included an eyeliner pencil, a mascara and a selection of eye-shadows  When it comes to mascara and eyeliner I always stick to Maybelline products so I did give those a miss but with eye-shadows I find any brand I can pretty much work with.

The sets come in a palette of 3 complimenting colours which I love as I do far to many layers when applying eye make-up. I would say the only downside to this product is the fact that it didn't come with any brushes! It was lucky I had just purchased one from Avon or I would have had nothing to apply it with. But the product itself I was pleased with. I find some brands aren't very substantial when it comes to thickness but I was pleasantly surprised when the colour was thick and solid. Easy to apply, (with the right brush!) and a brilliant colour selection. Although the eye-shadows I have came apart of a set and are not available as individual products, there are items very similar to this available at any No.7 counter. Would recommend this brand for eye-shadows definitely but maybe stick to your favourite brands when it comes to your eyeliner and mascara.








Jodie x