Tuesday, March 4

Repost! One Of My Viewers Favourites! Bad Plastic Surgery

This world is officially obsessed with being perfect! If it isn't the latest diet its plastic surgery....so just to show you how bad surgery can make you look I've done some research into histories worst!!

Some of these images are pretty scary - you may want to look away now haha :/

Amanda Lepore aged 44 - One of the worlds most famous transsexuals - the transformation is shocking! She is well known for being in a huge range of fashion and beauty campaigns for various big brands including MAC make-up. If the surgery continues will her career?




Jocelyn Wildenstine aged 72! - One of the most famous celebrity plastic surgery disasters! Now really why would you want to look like this? Rumoured to have spent almost 5 million of plastic surgery, well I think I would ask for my money back!



Jackie Stallone aged 90! - Best known as Sylvester Stallone's mother, She didn't want to grow old gracefully?




Heidi Montag aged just 26! Although only young Heidi Montag has under gone lots of major plastic surgery procedures already! Famous for her time on the reality show 'The Hills' the star is also known for her record breaking 10 plastic surgery procedures in ONE DAY! She was a beautiful girl before I really don't see what needed improving? I'm afraid she might topple over....



Donatella Versace aged 57 - Is a famous Italian fashion designer! Although I love her designs I can't say I love her look! Having under gone lip, breast and facial surgery the designer is looking a bit worse for wear! 



 Mickey Rouke aged 60 - I think men who have plastic surgery are crazy! Everyone knows men age better than woman! Plastic surgery on men is also a lot more obvious. Mickey Rouke is a famous American actor and well known for is very stretched face!


 
 

I rest my case! Scary!
  




Jodie x